Páginas

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pesquisar este blog

Assine nosso Feed

Receber e-mail as novidades desse blog:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

|

Lindas Frases em Inglês

terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

"I love my life because my life is you."
"You make my dreams come true."
"You make my life as sweet as honey."
"You are everything I have always dreamt of and never thought I could find in this lifetime.
"So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me.
"The prettiest phrases of love are said in the silence of a look."
"I am different .. Equal to the rest of the world.
"I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you just said. Could you repeat it for me please?"
"Life is a flower of which love is the honey."

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

About This Blog

Concursos

Previsão do tempo

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP