Páginas

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pesquisar este blog

Assine nosso Feed

Receber e-mail as novidades desse blog:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

|

Heart Whispering

sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

The dancing shadows
the walls of my heart
smiles hung,
I love you ...!
Whispers born on my lips,
love the beats accounts that became
in a light fragrance

On the walls of my heart,
in my universe, there is in the eye
naked soul.
For hours, I go into the light.
My heart flutters
and I'm between heaven and our kisses.

You're stuck to my heart.


In my heart
embarks on my happiness,
our love.
The morning until the next day
I see your face
around my heart.
Has a mirror reflecting your face.
A light color of happiness
that can run the universe!

LOVE the flower of skin.

Read more: http://www.luso-poemas.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=129012 # ixzz0odLUOdnv
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

About This Blog

Concursos

Previsão do tempo

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP