Páginas

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pesquisar este blog

Assine nosso Feed

Receber e-mail as novidades desse blog:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

|

Open English World

quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

Open English World

Summary:magda74
I would like to talk about an important website that is; shvoong if you are interesting about the website, the web side’s name “shvoong.com” I want to invited at this very good and excellent web side, shvoong has very good information about how get good steps to do anything summary, the summary can to do of 300, 600 or 900 words, and also you and me have the opportunity to make comments on it. The web side technology has been a good manner to get easier information about anything, in my opinion the most favorable is the web side world for that; the shvoong is very essential in my life. In shvoong there are a lot of good programs but, I am going to use this program because, it’s helpful to know how to learn English. The program’s name is “English World”. I like me this program because it is for all levels. It is very interesting to learn to speak English, have a good conversation, know vocabulary and have good pronunciation. I believe that shvoong will can to be a tool to help me improve my English, with practice and the speak English I will get a good results. To have a good vocabulary is helpful for any conversation or in an emergency because, if I know more vocabulary, I will can answer and ask anyone, anything, and doesn’t matter the place. The pronunciation is something essential In English, with good pronunciation is easier to get good information. I believe that this program has the information I need to get my principal objective that is, I would like to speak English fluently in my daily life. While I was doing my assignment I was thinking that I would like to share and to know new summaries this will can to be a good manner to know new opinions all over the world for that; register in shvoong to me was a good determination because, in shvoong I have the opportunity improve my English, conversation, vocabulary, and pronunciation. Shvoong has exceptional information, activities, and is helpful for everything, shvoong is an excellent web side to get very good information.
Open English World Originally published in Shvoong: http://www.shvoong.com/internet-and-technologies/websites/1753914-open-english-world/

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

About This Blog

Concursos

Previsão do tempo

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP